Samsung’s Crest Gives 2 Hours Talk-time on 12 Hours Solar Charging
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd , World’s no.1 manufacturer of semiconductors, LCD monitors, digital information technology products and a global leader in mobile handsets has launched Solar Crest mobile phone, the first of its kind which charges its battery by solar cells and gives 2 hours talk-time if its solar cells are exposed to light rays for 12 hours.
Zeeshan H. Qureshi, Head of Marketing, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, expressed his views and stated, “Samsung’s Solar Crest phone will be a very useful phone in Pakistan where we all face long duration of electricity load shedding, it will also benefit consumers everywhere by enabling significant conservation of energy.”
The phone will be available by end of 2nd quarter in Pakistan.
- Samsung Solar Powered Mobile Phone comes to Pakistan
- Samsung brings New Definition of LED Screen Television
- Samsung Unveils GenoA and Partners with Teletec
- Samsung Go for Multi-Million Dollar Environment Drive
- Winners of Samsung Star Mobile Phones [Pic]
- Samsung Jet Hits the Global Market
- Microwaves Now Locally Assembled in Pakistan