700 SMS Per Week @ Rs. 8.36: Ufone Life
This is a brilliant package, i must say – the reason i am praising it is because it is a mid level package for those who are casual SMS users. But here is the problem – its only for Life Packages (Life Value, Life Standrad, Life Plus, U Circle Life & U Circle Life Plus), so Uwon guys are deprived of this package!
Ufone had monthly and daily SMS package for text lovers, but those were relatively expensive for business people who do not engage with texting that much.
Even if your fingers remain on keypad, most of the times – and you don’t exceed 100 SMS a day limit, just go for it - It comes for just Rs. 8.36 (Including taxes).
More details are given below
How to Subscribe
To subscribe to the SMS package which suits your requirement simply follow the mentioned procedure.
The package will be active for 7 days. Customer once subscribed will not be required to subscribe again, after 7 days the customer will be automatically re-subscribed if the customer has sufficient balance. For example, if a customer subscribed to Weekly package at 1400 hrs today his/her package will automatically re-subscribe at 1400 after 7 days.
However if the customer does not have sufficient balance to re-subscribe, his/her package will automatically be unsubscribed. The customer will receive a message, informing him/her that, due to insufficient balance his/her SMS package has been deactivated.
Customer can deactivate the Weekly package at any point before it is auto re-subscribed. To unsubscribe customer will have to SMS “Unsub” to 8066. On successful deactivation customer will receive a confirmation message. The remaining valid free SMS will be available till expiry time even after un-subscription
Upon auto re-subscription of Weekly SMS package all remaining SMS from previous day will not transfer to the next day i.e. remaining SMS will not roll-over.
How to Check Remaining SMS in your bundle?
To check remaining free SMS & expiry date you can send blank SMS to 606.
The weekly sms package only available on all Ufone Life Packages, (Life Value, Life Standrad, Life Plus, U Circle Life & U Circle Life Plus)
- All rates are exclusive of GST
- Standard rates apply to all SMS sent to the respective ShortCode.
- These offer do not include Premium SMS OR International SMS.
- Validity of the Daily Package is 24 hours from the point of the subscription.
- Fair Use Policy is applicable, up to 8,000 SMS.
- Customer can subscribe to one Daily Package in 24 hours.
- The Daily SMS Package will NOW automatically re-subscribe after 24 hrs , i.e. you will not have to re-subscribe the bucket through 605 everyday
- You can unsubscribe to the package at any time by simply SMSing “Unsub” to 506
- If in case you have insufficient balance, you will automatically be unsubscribed from daily package
- 19.5% FED on usage and 10% withholding tax at recharge or bill applies.
- Ufone Reduces Charges for Daily SMS Package
- Ufone Introduces New SMS Bundles
- Ufone Daily SMS Package: Now 1000 SMS Per Day in Rs. 3.99
- Rs. 2 for 500 On Net SMS Per day: Ufone
- 500 SMS for Rs. 2.5 Per Day: Zong
- Ufone Call Summary Alerts
- Ufone Revises its Half Day Mobile Internet Package