Check Call Records,Recharge History,Change address and much more
Telenor Weblounge is offline for several months now. We don’t know when Telenor will get its weblounge back.
Its been quite a time since Telenor Pakistan launched Web Self Service for its both prepaid and postpaid customers.
Earlier, Telenor WSS was giving limited features to its prepaid customers but now they have added many new things for its prepaid customers as well, which were not available before, for both Djuice and Telenor talkshawk Customers.
This is amazing free service giving ease and control to Telenor customers to view and change their connection information online by logging into http://wss.telenor.com.pk
Sign-up is Free – with usage free for life time (as of now at least).
- View Profile
- Update Address
- Value Added Services – You can View/add/remove Services
- Call/Messaging Details – List of calls/messages you have made or received
- Friends & Family
- Recharge History
- Account & Expiry Date
- Change Package
- Block SIM in case of lost/theft phone
Note: For changing Package, or adding VAS you may get charged as per tariff plan.
Following are free screen shots to view what exactly can you view/add/append with Telenor Web Self Service
- Telenor TalkShawlk 30 Second Package with Bundle Minutes
- Free Calls from 10 AM to 5 PM Against Daily Rental: Telenor TalkShawk
- Get Free Golden Numbers: Telenor Weblounge
- Telenor's Free 100 Minutes and 100 SMS offer with Free SIM Replacment
- Telenor TalkShawk’s Hidden Package Got Exposed!
- Ufone Fun Menu
- Telenor Announces 3G Packages