PTCL Provides Free Vfones in Flood Hit Areas
The Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) has said that under its corporate social responsibility, it has provided 500 Free Vfone telephone service sets at flood relief camps in Sindh and Balochistan in support for the flood affected people.
A PTCL statement said the IDPs living in relief camps could now make free unlimited local and national calls and stay in touch with rest of the community and their relatives.
Meanwhile, the PTCL General-Manager Consumer Services, Rizwan Ahmed Bhutto and Mushir Khan, the phone utility’s GM Coordination, during their visit of the IDPs camp at Lyari Poly Technical College; Mir Muhammad Baloch Road sympathized with the flood affected people there and conveyed best wishes from the management of PTCL.
They also said on the occasion that PTCL share the ordeal of the displaced people and committed to provide all assistance throughout the country.
- Relief Goods Distributed in IDPs Camps by PTA
- PTCL Suffers Rs 2.5 Billion Loss Due to Floods
- Zong’s Free Phone Allows Flood Victims to Call for Help
- Qubee Donates Rs. 3.5 m to Flood Victims
- Mobilink and Pakistan Navy Initiate Flood Relief Efforts in Balochistan
- Contribute to Flood Relief Fund by Sending an SMS
- Mobilink Employees Distribute Eid Gifts Among Flood Victims