PTCL Should Offer Auto Billing Through Credit Cards
In today’s telecom era, PTCL remains the only paper based billing company that asks customers to deposit their bills through banks, though there are other ways of paying the PTCL bills as well, such as Ufone Kiosks and so on.
With cellular companies offering recharge services, auto billing (through credit cards) and other simpler and easy balance share methods, it’s time for PTCL to come up with innovative billing solutions.
An ideal situation would be if PTCL offers a way for customers that their monthly bills are deducted automatically from their credit cards / debit cards. Customers should have a way of changing/updating their CC information and other related operations at PTCL’s website or through their landline phones.
But during the while, PTCL will have to make sure that the system is very solid built with high security barriers.
This will not only help PTCL grow it’s recovery rate but will facilitate its customers too with hassle free communication/broadband services.
This proposal is valid for other utility companies too
- Now Pay Your PTCL Bills at Ufone Outlets
- PTCL Starts Reconnect Landline Offer
- Get Duplicate bill of PTCL Landline on Internet [Privacy Nightmare #Fail]
- PTCL Bills Will Comprise of 1 Page Without Call Details
- PTCL Revises its EVO Packages
- PTCL Offers Unlimited On-net calls on Sundays
- Now PTCL Customers Can Pay Phone Bills on Ufone Service Centers/Franchises