Financial Tale of PTCL During Last 5 Years
We also keep you posted about the financial performance of telecom companies, whenever they are available to the public.
Today, we thought of bringing you the financial stats of PTCL for last five years. We won’t add much words to this story – instead we will try to narrate the financial state of this national asset through graphs and figures.
You can see the performance – and share your thoughts in below section.
- PTCL Posts Rs. 100 Billion Revenues for Nine Months of 2013
- Not that Catchy – Economic Indicators of Pakistan Telecom for Q1 2008
- Sale of PTCL’s 26 Percent Shares – What Actually Happened?
- Etisalat Rumored to Acquire More PTCL Stakes, We Don’t Think So
- Etisalat Was Transparent in PTCL’s Privatization: Chairman Etisalat
- Pre and Post Privatization Tale of PTCL’s Financials
- PTCL Announces 600,000 Broadband Customers in 1,000 Cities