Ufone Offers Android App for Live TV on Mobile
Free Subscription Trial:
Ufone says that if you download the application now then you can get a 15 day free subscription trial.
At the expiry of the trial you will automatically be subscribed to the service for Rs. 100 plus tax per month. your subscription will be renewed automatically every month.
Where to download the application:
To download UMobile TV Application for your Android handset, visit the following link:
- After downloading the application, install it using your default installer
- You might be asked allow installation of non-Market application from Application Settings menu of their handset. The setting can be found here: Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources (Allow install of non-Market Applications)
- Once installed, open the application to launch Ufone Mobile TV services through web browser.
- First time users will be offered 15-Day Free Subscription trial upon accepting of Terms & Conditions.
- After accepting the Terms & Conditions, you will be provided with a unique trial activation code.
- To activate the free trial, you will have to SMS the unique code (provided by application) to 3344 short code.
- Their free trial activation will be confirmed through SMS.
Once installed, to watch Ufone Mobile TV, you will be required to click the widget again.
For subscribed members, once widget is clicked, channel list will appear. Clicking on any channel icon will start streaming online transmission of the channel.
Channels Available with Ufone Mobile TV:
Currently Ufone is offering following TV Channels for live streaming on mobile devices:
- Aaj TV
- ATV Plus
- Express 24/7
- G Ka Boom
- Hum TV
- Music Television
- News One
- PTV Home
- PTV News
- Style 360
- TV One
Of course, Ufone is working to add more TV channels to the list.
Supported Android handset models are:
UMobile TV Application Widget compatibility has been tested on the following Android OS versions:
- Android 2.1 Éclair
- Android 2.2 Froyo
- Android 2.3 Ginger Bread
- Monthly service Charges: Rs. 100 + tax per month.
- In addition to monthly charges, Video Streaming of Channels to be charged as per your selected GPRS package plan.
To unsubscribe from the service, send “Unsub” to 8009.
Free trial offer can only be utilized once and will only be made available for 15 days from the first use of application. Reinstalling the application will not entitle users for a new trial.
- Ufone Brings Live TV Feeds to Blackberry Handsets
- Zong Launches Pocket TV
- PTCL Launches Smart TV Application for PCs
- PTCL Launches Smart TV for EVO Users
- Mobilink Introduces Mobimusic Windows App
- Ufone Launches Self Care Android App
- Ufone Offers Paid SMS Delivery Reports