ProPakistani in Urdu
It is a pleasure moment for me to announce the launch of ProPakistani Urdu, a section that will bring all ProPakistani news in Urdu language.
Our this effort is dedicated to our motherland – Pakistan, while the idea is to bring the latest and best possible information in Urdu language with Urdu fonts.
You can access ProPakistani Urdu by using any of following links:
We will reproduce all English news on ProPakistani Urdu with additional content tailored specifically for Urdu section. It will include informational stuff, awareness material and latest information from local industry, while keeping in view our audience that prefers reading Urdu.
We are using unicode for PPUrdu to make sure that content is index-able and search-able.
At this moment, I want to thank everyone who has supported us during the years for making it possible for us to be here. It is indeed a joy for me and my team to work for you guys. We seek your support in future too.
We appreciate the feedback, suggestions and the ways you tell us to improve ourselves. Use comment box below or this page to contact us any time.
- Urdu Version for National Rabta Portal Launched
- Talat Hussain to Start His Own Blog / Web Channel
- ProPakistani Gets Redesigned
- Twitter Now Supports Urdu, Farsi, Arabic and Hebrew
- Warid Starts Offering its Website in Urdu
- India Wins Urdu Language Domain Name Extension
- Introducing ProPakistani SMS Alerts [Subscribe Now for Free]