PTCL Re-launches Vfone Azadi offer
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) has re-launched its Vfone Azadi offer for its potential Vfone subscribers in Pakistan.
First launched by PTCL on August 14, 2011 as a special gift to the nation on Pakistan’s 63rd Independence Day, the re-launched Vfone Azadi now offers a free balance equal to the set price.
On acquiring a Vfone telephone set, customers can now get for 30 days an instant free balance of Rs.3,600 for 1900 MHz and Rs.4,000 for 450 MHz, which can be used for calling on-net (V-V, V-PSTN Local & NWD) for Internet and for both on-net and off-net SMS.
“The re-launch of Vfone Azadi offer establishes PTCL as a customer-oriented organization,” said Senior Executive Vice President Commercial, Naveed Saeed.
Having the country’s largest WLL coverage, PTCL Vfone offers a variety of pre-paid and post-paid packages to make unlimited free calls at very affordable rates. Vfone customers also enjoy an edge with a high-speed Internet connection through CDMA 1x technology, along with an SMS facility to and from all networks at nominal rates.
“PTCL always try to provide best packages and offers to our valued customers, and this re-launch will have an added effect on segmenting our customers,” Executive Vice President Wireless Business, Omar Khalid.
- PTCL Doubles up its Vfone Package Offer
- PTCL Brings Free Double Balance for Vfone Customers
- PTCL Offers Free Balance for Vfone Customers
- PTCL Launches Vfone New Year Offer
- PTCL Announces Special Packages for Hajj and Eid
- PTCL Vfone Introduces Balance Share service
- PTCL Offers Freedom Package for Unlimited Nation Wide Calling