Usman Ishaq to Lead Marketing Department at Zong
Zong has moved Usman Ishaq from its Sales and Distribution division to the Marketing department to head the marketing wing in the company.
Usman Ishaq who was already a member of Zong family and was diligently fulfilling his responsibilities as Director of Sales and Distribution, has now been appointed as Director Marketing at ZONG – China Mobile Pakistan, the statement said.
During his tenure as Director Sales & Distribution, Usman and his team took the telecom company to new heights of success by enhancing sales, and managed to grab the largest share in subscribers’ number among all telecom operators during the last one year.
For this reason, he has now been entrusted with the task of leading the marketing team of the Company.
Usman Ishaq has studied in PAK AIMS, Lahore and has diversified industry experience. Prior to joining ZONG, he has worked for companies like Mobilink, ICI Pakistan, and Warid Telecom. His key specialties include sales, distribution, customer management, business development and project management.
- Usman Ishaq Joins Ufone as Head of Sales
- Usman Ishaq Resigns from Zong
- Usman Ishaq Becomes Executive Director Commercial at Zong
- Zong Gives Away 150 Cars to Franchisees
- Warid Gets Younis Shaikh as Chief Commercial Officer [Updated]
- Rumor: Mobilink May Lose Tariq Durrani, Regional Commercial Director
- Zong Appoints Sajid Mahmood as CCO