PakTurk School Replaces Blackboards with Smartboards
The decision of electronic replacement was taken to introduce appropriate technology among Pakistani students after realizing their exceptional intellectual potential.
The touch-sensitive display of a smartboard, which connects to computer and projector, can be controlled directly from the display. Teachers and students can write notes in digital ink and save work to share later.
Students using smartboards can view three-dimensional objects and they can interact with learning material as their fingers become the mouse.
Moreover, students in different classes and remote campuses can talk and act together seamlessly through wireless broadband connection which allows high-speed transmission of sounds, images, documents and other information.
Underlining the importance of modern knowledge-sharing and teaching method, Eren stressed upon the teachers to give their best to ensure successful future for students.
The newly introduced technology will help the teachers to learn and develop more, enable students overcome shortfalls and help bridge the digital divide, he said adding that blackboards will soon be a thing of the past.
- Dell Launches Connected Classrooms Solution
- Intel and Roots School System Collaborate to Develop ICT Curriculum
- Microsoft Pakistan Contest Winner Triumphs Over Cape Town
- UNESCO Bangkok and Intel sign agreement to deliver Next Generation of Teachers Project in Asia Pacific
- Samsung Corby Excites Students
- Telenor Holds Inaugural i-Champ Workshop to Empower New Digital Generation
- Intel Works with Pre-STEP to Promote Technology for Faculty Members