Samsung Concept Shop Inaugurated in Jehlum
A special inauguration ceremony was held on 03rd April, 2012, at the new Concept Shop established on the Railway Road, Jehlum. Samsung’s Head of TV/AV division, Mr. Hae Duck Lee attended the ceremony as the Chief Guest and addressed the gathering.
Mr. Lee said; “The Samsung Concept Shop is a model of the Samsung Retail Brand, from where all retailers can learn and emulate for a consistent branding approach. Samsung is committed to provide the Pakistani consumers with the best retail consumer experience.”
Samsung Concept Shop is a One-Stop solution for exploring and purchasing all Samsung products with genuine Samsung warranties. It displays; Samsung 3D Smart TV’s, LED and LCD TV’s, Monitors, Plasma Display Panels, IT products, Cameras, Mobile phones, and Home Appliances. For the first two weeks after the inauguration, product installation services will be provided free-of-charge to the purchasers.
During the current expansion program beginning 12th March, new Concept Shops would also be inaugurated in Multan and Sialkot.
- Samsung to Expand its Concept-Shops Network
- Samsung Opens Another Brand-Shop in Lahore
- ZONG launches ‘Top Shops’
- PTCL Inaugurates One Stop Shop in Abbottabad
- PTCL Revamps Islamabad One-Stop Shop
- PTCL Inaugurates One-Stop Shop in Clifton
- PTCL Inaugurates One Stop Shop in Jehlum