Huawei to Launch More Smartphones by Year End
This announcement came at a time when Huawei just recently launched its Huawei Honor, a.k.a. Ufone Horizon in Pakistan.
Huawei, in an official release, said that it plans to launch its latest and world slimmest smart phone Huawei Ascend P1/P1 S and the world fastest smart phone Huawei Ascend D quad / D1 in Pakistan within the current year.
It is unclear so far if upcoming Huawei smartphones will be launched by partnering with any cellular operator (most likely to be Ufone) or they will surface unlocked in the open market.
Huawei Ascend P1 and P1S were announced earlier in January 2012 at CES. Both phones are almost identical twins with 1.5 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 processors, 1 GB RAM and 8 MP camera. They are best known for their sleek design at 7.7 mm thinness for Ascend P and 6.7 mm for Ascend P1.
The better in Ascend series in terms of performance, Huawei Ascend D quad and D1 will boost 1.5 GHz quad core processor with 720p display and 8 megapixels camera.
No words on pricing yet.
- Huawei Unveils the Ascend P2
- Huawei Outs its Water Resistant Ascend D2 Smartphone
- Huawei Announces the Ascend P6 Smartphone
- Huawei Meets Bloggers – Finally!
- Huawei Brings 6.1 Inch Ascend Mate in Pakistan
- Huawei Launches Ascend Y300 in Pakistan
- Huawei Showcases the Monstrous 6.1 Inch Ascend Mate