Dell and Intel Open First Experience Store in Pakistan
Dell in partnership with Intel Pakistan has opened its first official display center in Pakistan where customers will be able to have a hands-on experience with Dell related products including Laptops, Desktop PCs, Servers and accessories.
In addition, walk in customers will also find Intel products such as processors.
Inauguration ceremony was attended by Dell Pakistan’s Country Manager Mr. Shahzad Aslam Khan, Intel Pakistan Country Manager Mr. Naveed Siraj, General Manager Dell South Asia Developing Markets Mr. Harjeet Rekhi as well as local business partners and loyal customers.
“Today, we are changing the way customers buy their technology products. The new store offers a range of products and solutions that can meet each customer’s unique requirements, said Shahzad Aslam Khan.
Naveed Siraj said, “We are glad to see a store in Pakistan that offers customer the right advice and choice when buying a new PC. The new store provides easy access to advanced technologies, while strengthening overall customer confidence when purchasing a new computer”.
The experience store is the first major channel in building direct contact with our customers, while strengthening our brand among a wider consumer base in Pakistan”, said Harjeet Rekhi.
Although, official display centers are quite common to find in other countries but this trend has just been started to excel in Pakistan after we have experienced couple of concept shops getting opened by Samsung, LG and other manufacturers.
Address of Dell Experience Center
- 16/1-A, Eden Homes, Main Gulberg, Jail Road, Lahore
- Dell to Equip 26 e-Libraries in Universities Across Punjab
- Dell Holds Road Show in Karachi
- Get Dell Laptops at Installments from Meezan Bank
- Intel & Dell Partner to Bring New and Innovative Products to the Local Market
- Oracle’s Enterprise Cloud Summit Concluded
- KPK to Give Away 25,000 Dell Laptops to Students
- Intel Completes Training of 300,000 Teachers