Usman Ishaq Becomes Executive Director Commercial at Zong
According to reliable sources at Zong, Usman Ishaq, Director Marketing, Zong has been promoted to Executive Director Commercial on the basis of his proven outstanding performance – especially during last 8 months – since he was appointed as Director Marketing.
Usman has played a key role in developing marketing strategy and providing direction for the sales, paving a way for Zong to become leading telecom operator in terms of new subscribers in recent past.
During his ongoing tenure at Zong, Usman has put his best earlier in Sales & Distribution Department with record new sales and then he achieved beyond expectations in Marketing department when he was made Director Marketing around 8 months ago.
His huge contribution in revenue generation and increased subscriber base has made CMPak one of the fastest growing Companies in Pakistan.
It merits mentioning here that this post of Executive Director Commercial has been introduced in Zong recently.
As Executive Director Commercial Usman has been assigned full responsibility to assist CCO in defining strategy for the entire department in order to achieve Company’s objectives.
When contacted Zong’s PR department for comments, they confirmed this new development.
- Usman Ishaq Resigns from Zong
- Usman Ishaq Joins Ufone as Head of Sales
- Usman Ishaq to Lead Marketing Department at Zong
- Warid Gets Younis Shaikh as Chief Commercial Officer [Updated]
- Breaking: Mobilink to Reshuffle its Marketing and Sales Heads
- Awais Malik Resigns from ZONG Joining MTN Group
- Salman Wassay Joins Ufone