Why Peshawar Education Board Website is Promoting Certain Institutes?
Official website of board of intermediate & secondary education Peshawar is strangely promoting certain educational institutes through banner ads, displayed on its pages where students check their result.
It is anticipated that these banner ads are shown to hundreds of thousands of students who visit this official page to check their secondary and intermediate results. Estimate suggests that someone is making thousands of dollars per day (especially during results).
We aren’t sure who is behind this, but chances are that board authorities are aware of this as banner ads are noticeable enough that webmaster can’t take such a risk of stealing official website of an education board.
We are awaiting a response from board on this.
P.S. We hope that readers know the role of education boards and understand that why these few educational institutes should not be promoted through official means.
Meanwhile you can visit this URL and see banner ads yourself (Screen attached below): http://www.bisep.com.pk/n/results.php
- Online SSC/HSSC (Matric) Results 2011, for all Education Boards of Pakistan
- University of South Asia, Lahore – Promoting Porn or What?
- PTCL to Provide ICT Services to all Punjab Boards
- Express Tribune Violates Google TOS
- Teaching Thousands Through YouTube: Working Example
- Federal Board (FBISE) SSC Part 1 – 2010 Results
- Wateen Deploys WiFi Hotspots at Educational Institutes in Punjab