Lenovo Releases the Ideapad A2109, a cheap Tegra 3 Tablet
It has started to look that affordable, powerhouse tablets will take over the tablet market soon. Since the announcement of the Nexus 7, we’ve seen several companies launching affordable tablets which also pack a quad-core processor under the hood and the Lenovo IdeaPad A2109 is certainly one of them.
The cheap A2109 is not only affordable but is also one of the fastest tablets of the market.
Here are the rest of the specs:
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 9 inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels
- Multitouch, capacitive touchscreen
- Thickness: 4.3 cm
- Weight: 14.1 ounces
- 1.2 Ghz quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor
- 1 Gb RAM with 16 GB storage(most-probably unexpandable)
- 3 megapixel rear-camera
- 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera
- HDMI output
The tablet is available for $299 which sums up to around Rs. 35,000. Be sure to look for it at your favorite online store if you’re interested in buying it.
Compared to the Nexus 7, this tablet has a bigger 9 inch screen which is great news for people who want a Nexus 7-like tablet but with a larger display. Overall at $299, this is a must-have tablet.
- Samsung Unveils its First Windows 8 Tablet, the RT ATIV
- Archos Releases Low Priced 97 Carbon Android Tablet
- Acer Announces Cheap Iconia B1 Tablet
- ASUS Announces the PadFone Infinity with a Mighty Price Tag
- Acer announces the Quad-Core Running Liquid E2 Costing 229 Euros
- Google Announces Nexus 7 Tablet
- Lenovo Reveals Information of its First Windows 8 Tablet