IBM Pakistan Gets Adnan Siddiqui as Country GM
Humayun Bashir moves into his new role after a 13 year tenure as CGM for Pakistan, during a 35 year career at IBM.
“IBM Pakistan has grown significantly during the past few years, offering expanded services in areas including Cloud Computing, Analytics and Business Continuity. We are committed to bringing innovative solutions to our diverse client base, helping them overcome their business challenges. I am confident the company will continue on this growth path in Pakistan under the leadership of Adnan Siddiqui,” said Humayun Bashir.
Adnan Siddiqui was previously Country Sales Manager for IBM Pakistan and Afghanistan. He has held various senior roles during a 19 year career at IBM. He holds a Bachelors Degree in computer science from FAST – NUCES and an MBA from IBA. Adnan is a graduate of London Business School’s Strategic Management program.
Humayun Bashir will assist Adnan Siddiqui during the transition beginning in September 2012.
- Inbox Ranked Top Contributor In IBM Hardware Sales in Pakistan
- Arif Shafique Appointed As Nokia Country Head
- Mobilink Reshuffles its Sales Division
- Pakistan Exports Talent: Nokia Top Brass Promoted to Regional Heads
- Warid: Transforming Future
- PTCL Reshuffles Portfolios of 2 SEVPs
- PTCL, Meezan Bank Sign Agreement for EVO Services