Farooq Niaz Joins Zong as Head of PR
Zong has appointed Mr. Farooq Niaz as new Manager for its Public Relations and CSR function, a position that was vacated by Aamir Pasha when he had joined Ufone.
Mr. Farooq Niaz brings with him over 9 years of experience in electronic media, printing, public relations, corporate communications and event management.
Niaz has previously worked for several local and multinational organizations including Standard Chartered Bank, Cyber Internet Service Provider (Pvt) Ltd., Asia Pacific Institute of Information and Technology, Geo TV Network, SAMAA TV and ARY Digital Network.
Commenting on appointment of Mr. Niaz, Usman Ishaq – Executive Director of Zong said:
We are fortunate to have yet another capable individual on board. Farooq is young and like every youthful person he brings a lot of energy to the team along with maturity, experience and qualification required to be a thorough professional. We welcome him to the company and are confident that he will prove to be an asset for ZONG.
Niaz holds a Masters degree in Business Administration from SZABIST and has additionally been trained in Gender Equity and Media Sensitization, Making Television News and Crisis Reporting. His specialties include public relations, media handling, corporate communications, corporate publications and branding, event management, website development and management, external affairs, corporate social responsibility, business planning, sales and business development.
- Mobilink Hires Sohaib Mustafa of Telenor for its PR Department
- Warid Contracts Latitude for PR Services
- Telenor Appoints Atifa Asghar as Director PR
- Dr. Zafar Iqbal Qadir Appointed as Secretary IT and Telecom
- Zong Launches Corporate Airport Lounge in Karachi and Lahore
- Warid Hosted Musical Evening with Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Ufone to Get Amir Pasha of Zong as Head of PR Department