ZTE Shows off its Flagship: Grand S
Its great to see the once small manufacturers suddenly coming to spotlight at big events such as MWC and ZTE is among those which stood out in particular.
Other than showing several smartphones including the one running on the new Firefox OS, ZTE also showed its next flagship smartphone once again, the Grand S. The flagship puts ZTE in the same league as its competitors, if not ahead of them.
Here are the specs of the phone:
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 5 inch display with 1080 x 1920 Full HD resolution
- 4G LTE support
- 6.9mm thick
- 1.7 GHz quad-core processor
- 2 GB RAM with 16 GB expandable storage
- 13mp rear camera with Full HD video recording
- 2mp front facing Full HD camera
- Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0, NFC, Wifi Hotspot, GPS
- (only) 1780 mAh battery
- Available in 6 colors
Our only gripe with the phone is its decidedly short battery. This phone has a 5 inch 1080p display + LTE so these phones are obviously hungry powerhouses.
You may criticise the company but this effort was certainly made to keep the phone thin and the effort certainly shows as well. At 6.9mm it is one of the thinnest of the 5 inch phones out there.
The phone will be available in Q1 but the price is still unknown.
- Huawei Unveils the Ascend P2
- Nokia Unveils the Cheapest Windows Phone 8 Yet the Lumia 520
- Acer announces the Quad-Core Running Liquid E2 Costing 229 Euros
- ZTE Announces the Geek with Intel Clover Trail+ Processor
- Sony Shows Off its Flagship Xperia Tablet Z Priced at $499
- Samsung Announces the Galaxy Note 8.0
- ASUS Announces the PadFone Infinity with a Mighty Price Tag