Samsung Opens Another Brand-Shop in Lahore
Samsung Electronics is expanding its network of ‘Brand Shops’ in numerous cities across Pakistan.
A special inauguration ceremony was held on 1st March, 2013, at a new Brand Shop, established recently at the Metro Cash & Carry Market in Thokar Niaz Baig area of Lahore.
Managing Director of Samsung EC Pakistan Pvt. Ltd. – Mr. John Park inaugurated the shop and remarked; “The Samsung Brand Shop is a revolutionary business model for the Samsung Retail Brand, from where all retailers can learn and emulate to build a consistent branding approach. The new brand shop will provide world-class retail experiences to the consumers.”
Samsung brand Shop is a One-Stop solution for exploring and purchasing the vast range of Samsung consumer electronics with genuine Samsung warranties. It displays; Samsung 3D Smart TV’s, LED and LCD TV’s, Monitors, Plasma Display Panels, IT products, Cameras and Home Appliances.
- Samsung Concept Shop Inaugurated in Jehlum
- Samsung to Expand its Concept-Shops Network
- ‘Samsung Experience Shop’ Inaugurated in Peshawar
- Samsung Launches 1st Smart Zone Customer Service Centre in Lahore
- Samsung Showcases its 85 Inches UHD TV at MENA Forum
- Samsung Opens Service Center in Peshawar
- Samsung Launches F Series Smart TVs in Pakistan