Samsung’s Amazing History Shown in an Infographic
Did you know that the world’s biggest smartphone company first made noodles (similar to Nokia which manufactured tyres)? And do you know what is the meaning of the word Samsung and how did the once small, unknown company became the Samsung which we’ve all come to know?
Are you familiar with the gem-studded phone the company released in 2003? If no, then you need to see this awesome infographic by the dutch site typhone.nl and see for yourself what happens when hardwork and luck combine.
- 38 Years of Cell Phone Evolution
- Samsung Releases its Cheapest Android Dual-Sim Phone, Galaxy Pocket Duos
- Samsung Android Phones Sales Beat Apple and Nokia
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 is Available Now at Rs. 27,990
- Samsung Galaxy S II to Hit Stores Early Next Month
- Samsung Galaxy S: The Journey So Far and the Future
- Android Tops Sales Charts in Q1 with 30 % Smartphones From Samsung Only