PTCL Connects 535 Election Commission Offices
PTCL has said that it has extended full support for the preparation of upcoming elections in the country by successfully connecting 535 Election offices of the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) using the flagship voice and broadband range of services including wireline and wireless broadband.
Some remote sites have been connected via VSAT technology.
Concurrently, more than 500 central, district and regional offices of Returning Officers (ROs) of ECP are being connected through PTCL network and additional locations will also be connected shortly. PTCL said that it has this unique capability to render services for customer like ECP with a demand for the widest possible national coverage.
The state of the art connectivity has been provided to ECP and UNDP office bearers across the country. It will enable ECP and UNDP offices in all parts of the country to transmit data whilst remaining connected with ECP Headquarters in Islamabad.
This is a significant step forward towards ensuring timely delivery of information which in turn helps to render transparency in the election process.
- PTCL EVO Reaches 180 cities, Nitro in 70 Cities
- PTCL to Offer ICT Solutions to Sindh Government
- PTCL Announces 600,000 Broadband Customers in 1,000 Cities
- PTCL Upgrades Customers Contact Centers
- Pay PTCL Bills at Ufone Customer Services Centers
- PTCL Introduces MPLS based Global IP Connect Service
- PTCL to Implement IP MPLS Solution for Bank of Punjab