PakWheels Celebrates its 10th Anniversary
PakWheels, the largest community based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 300,000 plus registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts, is celebrating its 10 year anniversary this summer.
With a passion for cars and travelling, Pakweels Founder, Mr. Hanif Bhatti, along with his like-minded friends had a dream to provide a platform where all his friends or anyone can post details of his/her car, give feedback about its features and receive inputs from people.
Initially, audience use to ask questions about its model and parts. Later, the online visitors showed their interest in buying and selling their cars. Keeping this growing need in view, a ‘Used Cars section’ was formed and then the rest is history.
What started as a dream and a basement-office endeavour in 2003, with Mr. Hanif’s dedication and hard work, has now become a reality and one of the largest Internet brands in Pakistan, which is playing a pivotal role to revive the auto community in every city across the country. It is the first social website of Pakistan, catered to ‘automotive enthusiasts’.
PakWheels CEO, Muhammad Raza Saeed told at the birthday celebrations, “PakWheels.com has connected millions of Pakistani’s over the last 10 years around their passion for cars and bikes. It has helped them find their next car or bike, answered their questions, solved their automotive related problems and more importantly connected them to like-minded people all over Pakistan”.
- Glow – PakWheels Islamabad Auto-Show Receives Overwhelming Response
- Glow and PakWheels Organize Auto Show in Lahore
- Glow Partners with Pakwheels for Karachi Auto Show 2013
- Glow by Warid and Pakwheels Present the Largest Automobile Show of Pakistan
- Warid and PakWheels Launch Mobile App for Buying / Selling Cars
- How to find Mobile Number City Details
- WTH: Official Website of MoIT is Promoting a Car Buy/Sell Portal