Samsung Releases the Budget Galaxy Star Pro
Samsung is quite known for covering the basics and they’ve proved that once again by releasing the Galaxy Star Pro. The successor to the original Galaxy Star comes with a hugely improved 4 inch display with 800×480 resolution.
On the inside, it comes with a single-core 1Ghz Cortex A5 processor and 512 MB RAM, while the back comes with an equally measly 2 megapixel rear camera.
The phone runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean customized with Touchwiz. Battery capacity is set at 1500 mAh.
As one might’ve expected, it lacks 3G, GPS and several other high-end features since it’s targeted towards developing markets. Here are the full specifications of the Star Pro:
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 4 inch display with resolution of 480 x 800 pixels
- 121g heavy
- 10.6mm thick
- 1Ghz Cortex A5 processor with 512 MB RAM
- 4 GB internal expandable storage
- 2 megapixel rear-camera
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, microUSB 2.0
- 1500 mAh battery
- Available in Black and White
The phone is currently available in markets for around $110 which is not a lot but if you’re willing to search among lesser-known manufacturers’ offerings, you can find a much better deal at this price point.
- Samsung Galaxy Star Hits Pakistani Stores at Rs. 9,999
- Samsung Announces New Budget Phones: Galaxy Star and Pocket Neo
- Samsung Galaxy Star Pro, a Low-End Android Phone, Launched in Pakistan
- LG Announces the Ultra-Cheap Optimus L1 II Smartphone
- Samsung Announces the Galaxy Core Plus
- HTC Announces Desire 601 and Desire 300
- Samsung Unveils Galaxy Win and Trend II Droids