QMobile Unveils the Noir A700
QMobile has outed a new device in its Noir series of Android smartphones and the new model is called the Noir A700. You probably would’ve already seen it on TV until now.
Noir A700 comes with a 5.3″ display, a 1.26Ghz quad-core processor. On the back there is an 8 megapixel camera, followed by a 1.3 megapixel camera at the front.
The 5.3″ display is of qHD resolution, which is a bit of a shame because we’ve seen cheaper and smaller phones with HD resolution by now. Pixel Density should be quite modest too.
Noir A700 is 8.3mm thick.
Beneath the surface lies a quad-core 1.2Ghz processor along with 1 GB RAM. The amount of storage is set at 4 GB expandable.
Your connectivity options include Wi-Fi, 3.5mm headphone jack, GPS and microUSB. Amount of battery capacity is 3000 mAh which should last long enough.
The price isn’t bad too. Noir A700 is available for 21,500 PKR which isn’t all that much compared to international flagships with specs that “sound” similar. Having said this, you can still find a better deal than this too.
Even the Noir A600 or the President G9 smartphones with quite similar specs come with a better display, yet at a cheaper price. It, then, is probably better to do your own research before chunking out a large amount of money on any of these devices as all of them come with their own advantages and shortcomings like any other phone.
- QMobile Announces Two New Entry-Level Smartphones, the Noir A30 and A34
- Huawei Announces the Waterproof Honor 3
- Huawei Unveils the MediaPad 7 Vogue Tablet with Call Functionality
- HTC Announces Desire 601 and Desire 300
- BlackBerry to Release the Mid-Range Q5 for $400 Today
- Lenovo Releases the Ideapad A2109, a cheap Tegra 3 Tablet
- Acer announces the Quad-Core Running Liquid E2 Costing 229 Euros