Ufone Donates for Scholarship Programme of Memorial Trust
Ufone has said that it strongly believes the education being the most important right of every child and it is education that will bring about a positive change in our society.
Inline with its vision, Ufone has announced a donation of Rs.500, 000 for the Rizwan Scholars program of Air Cdre Rizwanullah Khan Shaheed Memorial Trust to help the students accomplish academic goals and to support promoting education in the country at large.
Air Cdre Rizwanullah Khan Shaheed Memorial Trust was launched in April 2003 with the aim of providing scholarships to smart, underprivileged students.
A scholarship program under the name of Rizwan Scholars was initiated that has financially assisted many talented students to continue their studies.
Ufone has previously been funding other activities of the organization but this time it has stepped forward to help financially constraint children to pursue their education and career by providing them scholarships.
- Zong Launched Scholarship Program for UET Students
- ZONG Gives UET Students 4-Year Scholarship
- Get Your Undergraduate Degree Funded by National ICT Scholarship Program 2012
- Warid Donates Rs. 1 Million to GCU Lahore Endowment Fund Trust
- IBM Equips Young Pakistanis with Computers
- Ufone Inducts Interns Through Summer Internship Program 2013
- Ufone Launches its Summer Internship Program for 2014