Nokia Lumia 1020 Now Available in Pakistan
2 years ago
Nokia has announced the availability of the Nokia Lumia 1020 all over Pakistan.
The Lumia 1020 is claimed by Nokia as one of the sharpest possible image producers, as compared by any digital camera — thanks to Nokia’s PureView technology, including a second generation 41 megapixel sensor, ZEISS optics with six lenses and optical image stabilization; allowing people to capture, edit and share photos and videos of professional quality.
The phone is available at all Nokia Care Centres and partner franchises across Pakistan.
The Nokia Lumia 1020 reinvents zoom, enabling people to shoot first and then zoom later to discover and rediscover stories that contain more detail than the eye can see. An interface that visually demonstrates how settings will affect the final photo or video, Nokia Lumia 1020 simplifies features usually reserved for professional cameras and teaches people how to take better photos.
“The Nokia Lumia 1020 marks a giant leap forward in smartphone photography. With its 41 megapixel sensor and extensive range of photography apps, the Nokia Lumia 1020 boosts creativity and makes it easier to shoot, edit and share pictures of unrivaled clarity,” said Arif Shafique, country general manager, Nokia Pakistan.
Delivering crystal clear pictures even in low light conditions, the Nokia Lumia 1020 also captures blur-free videos with stereo sound even at the loudest concerts thanks to Nokia Rich Recording, which handles sound pressure levels six times louder than conventional smartphone microphones.
With over 165,000 apps, the personal nature of Windows Phone makes it the perfect platform for the Nokia Lumia 1020, showcasing live images on the Start screen with the Photos tile, quick sharing to social networks, and easy access to files across a number of devices with SkyDrive. With the dedicated camera button, Windows Phone is designed with imaging in mind.
The Nokia Lumia 1020 will be available in yellow, white and black along with its custom made accessories to enhance the user experience.
Here are phone sepcs for reference:
- Operating system: Windows Phone 8
- 2GB RAM,
- 32GB internal user memory;
- 7GB SkyDrive cloud storage
- Display: 4.5’’ AMOLED WXGA (1280×768), 2.5D sculpted glass Gorilla 3 Glass, Super sensitive touch for nail and glove usage
- Processor: 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon
- PureView 41MP sensor with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS),
- Backside-illuminated image sensor,
- 6-lens optics,
- High resolution zoom 3x,
- Autofocus, Xenon Flash, LED for video,
- Includes Nokia Pro Camera mode and Nokia Smart Camera Mode.
- Secondary camera: HD 1.2 MP wide angle
- Size: 130.4×71.4×10.4 mm, Weight: 158 g
- Connectivity: USB2.0, BT 3.0, NFC with SIM based security, WLAN a/b/g/n, A-GPS and Glonass, 3.5 mm audio connector
- Battery: 2000 mAh battery, Wireless Charging supported via accessory cover
- Audio: IHF speaker, 2 microphones, Nokia Rich Recording, HD voice quality*, 3.5mm audio connector (*depends on network support)
- Operating times
- Maximum talk time (3G): 13.3 h
- Standby time: 16 Days
- Video Playback time: 6.8 hours
- Music Playback time: 63 hours
- Price of Lumia 1020 in Pakistan: PKR 82,500