Warid Introduces One Click Start-Stop Service for VAS
Warid has introduced START-STOP self-service which allows customers to activate and deactivate Value Added Services through interactive SMS process. This Service is bouquet of ten different existing services.
Now customers will be free from the hassle of remembering service activation and deactivation methods and short codes. Customers are just required to send an SMS to 5656 to get the list of offerings for activation or deactivation in an easy and effective way.
- Warid Prepaid and Glow customers can get their desired service activated or deactivated via interactive SMS based menus
- Only compatible services with package will be returned to the customers
- Customer will be required to send Start for service activations or Stop for service deactivation from their Warid Prepaid or Glow number to 5656
Following services can be activated or deactivated through START-STOP service.
- SMS bundles
- Mobile Internet buckets
- Prepaid Offers
- FNF Offer
- RAAT DIN Offer
- Power Pack
- Face Book Offer
- Ghanta Offer
- MCA (Missed Call Alerts)
- SMS delivery notification
Menu navigation is free of cost. That is, when you send an SMS to 5656 it will be free of cost. However, activation and deactivation of various services will be charged as per usual rates.
- Glow Din Raat Offer, With New SMS / GPRS Bundles
- Warid Announces Weekend / Night Package for Postpaid Customers
- Telenor Offers 3 MB Mobile Internet for Rs. 4 Per Day
- Warid Prepaid Finally Brings Ghanta Offer and SMS Bundles
- Warid Rozana Offer: Daily SMS, Calls and GPRS Bundle
- Warid Brings Postpaid to Prepaid Balance Transfer Service
- Glow Launches Dosti Ke Rung