Samsung Releases an Infographic on the Evolution of Displays in Smartphones
Samsung may have been leading the smartphone race by some distance but it hasn’t forgotten the past. Instead, they’ve released a new infographic on the evolution of displays on its phones, starting all the way from the Mono displays of the 80s.
Mono Displays ruled the telephony industry until the start of the 21st century when we first got color displays. By the end of the first decade, technology once again changed, when we finally got the AMOLEDs, the more common breed of displays found on the current smartphones
Samsung hasn’t told what it plans to do in the future but it seems like a no-brainer that its next flagship will come with a 2K display.
- Next Big Thing in Tech, Flexible Displays to Come in Phones by the End of 2013
- Samsung Will Make Foldable Display Smartphones by 2015
- LG outs the World’s First Quad HD Display for Smartphones
- 2013 for Smartphones!
- Bendable Display that Will Turn Your Entire Phone into a Screen
- Smartphones: During 2012 and Beyond!
- Samsung to Launch a New Galaxy S4 with Faster LTE