Evolution of the Gs [Infographic]
While we wait nervously for the arrival of 3G, there are people like the maker of this infographic who experience data speeds of 100,000 kbps. LTE to be precise.
This amazing infographic by Commscope compares 4G – which the West is enjoying – to 2G by giving an example of Burj Khalifa (the world’s tallest building) to a Border Collie, which is a breed of dog not more than half a meter in height.
It goes on to call 2013 the first year in history where data of more than 1 exabytes (equal to 1 billion gigabyte) is used by mobile networks.
Check out the infographic for yourself below:
- 38 Years of Cell Phone Evolution
- History of All User-Computer Interactive Modes [Infographic]
- Samsung Releases an Infographic on the Evolution of Displays in Smartphones
- Telecom Sector Revenues Swell to 197 Billion in 1H 2012
- India to Deploy Mobile Towers with-in 500 Meters of Border
- Everything You Need to Know About Apps [Infographic]
- A Day in The Internet [Infographic]