PTCL Sets Up Management Portal for EVO, Wingle and Nitro Customers
PTCL has established a management portal for its EVO, Wingle, Nitro and 3G Tab users to keep a watch on the services they are using.
Through this portal customers will be able to manage their accounts, view their usage details and perform various other functions relating to PTCL wireless broadband services they are using.
Almost all packages from EVO, Wingle and Nitro are capped now with a monthly limit on downloads, this management portal is going to help customers to track their usage patterns and to plan their broadband usages.
Customers can also recharge their (prepaid) accounts through the management portal.
Here is the URL: evo.com.pk
If you are new user then click on “Register” to get yourself an account. You will need your MDN – a number available on your device or back of packing – to get started. Along with you will need to provide your email ID and mobile number to get registered.
You will get your passwords in an SMS on your phone.
Please note that PTCL has this tendency of sending email and SMS reminders for payments, so be willing to receive such notifications if you register with them here.
Once registered, you can log-in to start performing various management operations relating to your EVO, Nitro and 3G tab.
- PTCL Introduces EVO Wingle, a 9.3 Mbps WiFi Enabled USB Dongle
- PTCL Launches Online Self Service Portal
- PTCL Limits its EVO and Nitro Packages at 50 GB per Month
- Buy PTCL Evo or Evo Wingle This Week and Get 50 Percent Lifetime Discount
- Upgrade 3.1 Mbps EVO to 9.3 Mbps Wingle Device With Same Monthly Charges
- Reconnect EVO or Nitro Devices to Get Free 15 Days Trial
- PTCL Introduces Nitro WiFi Cloud