Ufone Launches its Summer Internship Program for 2014
Ufone has initiated a campus drive to select and train youth from different top notch institutions, for yet another edition of its ‘Summer Internship Program 2014’; after successfully conducting it in the previous years.
The Campus drive, which began on the 12th of April and will conclude on the 24th of April, will recruit students from institutions throughout the country such as GIK, NUST, NUCES, FAST, Bahria University, UET, NED University and LUMS.
The selection process will be rigorous besides being highly competitive, and project based internships will be offered to students after initial assessments and interviews.
Expressing her views about the initiative, Syeda Kiran Altaf, Head of Recruitment at Ufone said, “SIP 2014 will be more competitive than last year; we try to give these kids as real an experience as can be, but ultimately, it’s the interns that make it a great initiative.”
Students performing well during the internships will be given certificates, shields and giveaways besides other prizes, whereas, exceptional internees will be offered a job at the organization.
Through this drive, young and talented individuals will be nurtured to face the challenges of the corporate world; moreover, the drive is a recognition of the immense pool of talented youth the country has to offer.
- Ufone Announces Internship Program for 2013
- Ufone Concludes Its First Summer Internship Program
- Mobilink Concludes its Summer Internship Program 2014
- Ufone Inducts Interns Through Summer Internship Program 2013
- Zong to Set up Computer Lab at COMSATS
- PTCL Launches One-Year Paid Internship Program for 2014
- Pakistani Universities Get Part in Oracle PeopleSoft Campus Solutions