Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Qubee or Wi-Tribe?

Question Qubee or Wi-Tribe?

I am going to need some wireless internet in an office located at Multan Road near Samanabad. Which provider do you think is the best? Though both claim to provide full coverage in the area, which one has the better After Sales Support?

i think wi-tribe is best.

I am using Wi-tribe from more than 8 months and very much satisfied with their services. I have used and tested wi-tribe in Sabza zar, Model Town link road and Town ship area without any problem . Support is better than 'PTCL support'.

bad things: Bandwidth limit is just 15GB for 1MB connection. They also throttle video streaming (youtube, dailymotion...) in night timings (mostly starting from 8:00 PM till midnight but not every day).

If you frequently download warez and movies than go for LinkDotNet, otherwise wi-tribe is best for your office use.

Hmm. 1Mbit with 15GB limit on witribe is same price as 512 Kbit with no limit.

i am using wateen 512kb 10 gb limit its great no signal problem koi masla nahi hay ismay

Quote Originally Posted by MZC View Post
    I am going to need some wireless internet in an office located at Multan Road near Samanabad. Which provider do you think is the best? Though both claim to provide full coverage in the area, which one has the better After Sales Support?
    Probably, by now you might have already selected the ISP but my answer will be:
    Question: Qubee or Wi-Tribe?
    Answer: Wateen

If you can get Wateen's signals then get Wateen. It's lot better than communist Qubee and communist Wi-Tribe, where everything has to be ration because overlords want things in-control all the time.

Qubee vs witribe

Hi on propakistani fourm,
    Today, i am going to give my personal expereince comments on qubee and witribe wimax devices
    I have used both but the difference in both are that wi tribe speed and signals are constant and they dont move from commitment, while qubee signals are always disturbing and usage is utitlized very quickly.
    so witribe is the best

I don't try any of this but i think wi-tribe is better then qubee
    Last edited by rabia; 27-02-12 at 12:47 PM.

Lightbulb Wi Tribe

I am using wi-tribe student package for last 15 days, i have point out some basic things:

No signal Problem in my area (Malir,Jinnah square)

No service issue mean no connectivity problem

Excellent browsing speed (sub-netting)

No additional configuration required

Easy payment method

but,
    No User friendly interface where we checked volume consumed figures (both student and business packages)

Limited volume just 40GB (Endless), Ptcl 300GB,connect net limitless, Wateen limitless,World call limitless etc.

bandwidth accuracy just like ptcl, 1Mbps connection download speed approx 130Kbps but bandwidth up down 100Kbps, 140Kbps, 94Kbps ,122Kbps,74Kbps.....etc. few year ago i use connect net 512Kbps connection the accuracy is awesome 55kbps to 60Kbps.

Expensive because no better features (add-ons are limited for different packages)

In student Package regular hours and student hours timing problem (20min delay)

Overall in my opinion i give 3.5 out of 5. (Good)

Hey, Wi-Tribe is doing good out there in Pakistani market...

@ fanc2012 - forget about how the interface, you ultimately know your consumption when it comes to utilization of allotted bandwidth volume...

Yes, a bit expensive but No Cliches, technical issues bla bla....

Thread Information