Thread: Run Android Apps on Windows PC?

Wink Run Android Apps on Windows PC?

BlueStacks, a start-up released the alpha version of their software which can run all your favorite android apps on you pc/laptop. So if you are an android lover but can't get a costly phone here is your chance to feel the taste of the great android apps Download here

Thats just awesome, great sharing Zohair Bhai!

There are very few apps that could be ran. I do not honestly see any point of running those apps on PC. Pc has more variety. With VMWare, we have more choices. I would rather focus on Converting APK to BAR files so they could be used on Playbook. Honestly, they work perfect on native platforms. Functionality is limited and as a developer its better to make it specifically for the platform.

Quote Originally Posted by punk View Post
    There are very few apps that could be ran. I do not honestly see any point of running those apps on PC. Pc has more variety. With VMWare, we have more choices. I would rather focus on Converting APK to BAR files so they could be used on Playbook. Honestly, they work perfect on native platforms. Functionality is limited and as a developer its better to make it specifically for the platform.
    Most of people are not rich like you so they can afford playbooks, iPads etc.

Thread Information