Thread: The Next Galaxy | Galaxy S 3

Cool The Next Galaxy | Galaxy S 3

Samsung Mobile posted a count down earlier on tgeltaayehxnx.com , which is an anagram for thenextgalaxy.com

Currently both websites are overloaded, if you manage to open tgeltaayehxnx.com it asks you to click the words correctly and go to thenextgalaxy.com

which then shows the video and May 3 date, when S3 will make an appearance. Anyway check Samsung's video about the upcoming Galaxy S Device:

I guess as they got a name with S2, they cannot do the same with GS3, I don't know why but Samsung is stuck with almost same shape in galaxy series.... and that is not good at all....
    Last edited by nvd650; 29-04-12 at 03:20 AM.

Samsung guys are just following apple this time. Ounchi dukan pheeka pkwaan!

Well I don't agree and there are logics.... how can you say they are following? While 50% of iPhone is prepared in Samsung factories But still this following and not following is just another way of marketing... You saw at gsmarena few days back when some court said that Apple is stealing patents by Motorola now what will you say?

It's launched now and price is Rs.60,000/- in Pakistan and US dollar cost is $800

Thread Information