Cellular Companies Set Ready for New SIM Verification System
9 years ago
This week we had detailed discussion on new system for SIM verificaion, and the latest update is that cellular companies are ready to execute the system. Everything is in place, and fully loaded with all prerequisites. Dr. Yaseen, Chiarman PTA, himself visited Call centers of cellular companies to make sure the arrangments.
Cellular companies have also agreed with NADRA on price per SIM verification that cellular companies will pay NADRA (which is set at Rs. 14 per SIM).
For a recap, you may consider following posts over thes same topic.
- Policy to be finalized in Two Weeks to Curb Pre-active SIMs (Published Sep 25, 2008)
- SIMs to be Activated only After Customer Verification from Jan 31, 2009 (Published Oct 22, 2008)
- No Pre-Activated SIMs to be Sold after January 31st (Published Jan 04, 2009)
- How to Activate your Sim after January 31, 2009 (Published Jan 15, 2009)
- Complete Details of New System for SIM Verification and its Background (Published Jan 29, 2009)
- Telco’s and NADRA still to agree on Financial Value for New Verification System (Published Jan 30, 2009)