Najeeb Ullah Malik has been appointed as new chairman of PTCL by Ministry of IT and Telecom, reported Daily Jang Today.
Malik’s appointment came right after the resignation of former secretary IT and Telecom, Mr. Hafeez Ur Rehman, who also resigned from the board of director’s position at PTCL.
Now board of directors for PTCL includes following
- Najeeb Ullah Malik (Chairman)
- Salman Siddiqui, Federal Finance Secretary
- Mushtaq Amhed Bhatti, Member IT Ministry
- Khursheed Ahmed, Pakistani Ambassador to UAE
- Mr. Abdulrahim Abdulla Abdulrahim Al Nooryani, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Etisalat International Pakistan L.L.C / Executive Vice President Contracts & Administration Etisalat, UAE
- Abdul Aziz Saleh, Head HR, Etisalat UAE
- Fazil Ansar, Executive Vice President, Etisalat UAE
- Abdul Aziz Al Karyam, General Manager, Etisalat, Northern Emirates
- Dr. Ahmed Al Jarwan, General Manager, Real Estate, Etisalat UAE
P.S PTCL’s website is still showing Hafeez Ur Rehman as their Chairman