Vfone prepaid has re-launched its packages. The total number of packages are being reduced from 5 to 3. The existing customers of ‘Bachat’, ‘Kafayat’ & ‘Sahulat’ packages are being converted “Vfone Family” with a new daily line rent of Rs.5/day. So if you don’t want to pay daily rental of Rs. 5, immediately convert your package to “Simple”.
Currently Vfone comes with following three packages.
Things to remember
- All customers using ‘Bachat’, ‘Kafayat’ & ‘Sahulat’ will be automatically moved to Vfone ‘Family’ package.
- The new default package will be Vfone Simple.
- Package change charges Rs.20 (including taxes) will be charged to activate package.
- UAN and PRS calls are not free in Unlimited package and will be charged.
- Free calls are only valid on PTCL landlines and Vfone numbers. Calls on off-net landlines will be charged according to above tariff.
- The above Packages are not applicable to PCOs.
How to Convert Vfone Packages
- Customers can activate / change package by dialing 1015 from their Vfone connection.
- Customers will be charged Rs.20 (including taxes) to change their package.
- The opted package will be changed immediately.