Ufone has struck the SMS market again. Though, nothing much has changed but an introduction of night SMS package (something new in the market), that offers 300 SMS a night from 12 AM to 8 AM for Rs. 1.
Otherwise, remaining packages are there as they were before.
So, if you are not using night packages for voice, here is an option to get yourself engaged with texting…
How to subscribe:
Step 1: Write message “Sub”
Step 2: Send to “type the respective code of the required subscription plan”
- The weekly sms package only available on all Ufone Life Packages, (Life Value, Life Standrad, Life Plus, U Circle Life & U Circle Life Plus)
- All rates are exclusive of GST
- Standard rates apply to all SMS sent to the respective ShortCode.
- These offer do not include Premium SMS OR International SMS.
- Validity of the Daily Package is 24 hours from the point of the subscription.
- To check remaining free SMS & expiry date you can send blank SMS to 606.
- Fair Use Policy is applicable, up to 8,000 SMS.
- Customer can subscribe to one Daily Package in 24 hours.
- The Daily SMS Package will NOW automatically re-subscribe after 24 hrs , i.e. you will not have to re-subscribe the bucket through 605 everyday
- You can unsubscribe to the package at any time by simply SMSing “Unsub” to 506
- If in case you have insufficient balance, you will automatically be unsubscribed from daily package
- To unsubscribe weekly SMS Package SMS ‘UNSUB’ to 8066
- 19.5% FED on usage and 10% withholding tax at recharge or bill applies.