PTCL is still trying to capture more and more landline customers and as a result after, the recent discount promotion PTCL once again has come up with another innovative and appealing offer which is a part of ongoing Synergy Projects with its sister concern company UFONE .
Through this offer any customer who wants to acquire a new telephone connection (NTC) can also get UFONE SIM with the same number (03xx-7 digit) as of PTCL Landline.
What’s the deal?
- No special charges for PTCL number/UFONE SIM
- Same installation fee and line rent charges for PTCL Landline.
- SIM will be sent to the customer through TCS (Courier Service). Customer just needs to pay ordinary UFONE charges (Rs 150 and a balance of Rs 100 will be available)
How to get this?
This service can be acquired by calling 0800 80 800 helpline or through walk-in channels.
- This service would be applicable on only new telephone connection requests.
- Existing customers can opt for secondary PTCL landline in order to avail this service.
- This is a PTCL NTC promotion, so UFONE customers cannot apply for this service for their existing numbers.
- You cannot suggest your own numbersNumbers are already matched in both networks which are not assigned to any customer yet.
- Every new telephone request in PTCL under goes a resource confirmation/ feasibility process, if that is clear then you will surely get the desired number which is selected at the time of order taking.
- Process takes at least seven days. Its depends on the area customer is in and the feasibility report.
- UFONE will send the SIM to customer premises through TCS. TCS Rep will collect Rs 150 from the customer as SIM charges.
- Identical numbers have been reserved Exchange wise in three main cities. Neighbor number is very important in order to indentify the right exchange for the requesting customer to avoid ambiguity at our end.
- There are no other special features except having Identical Number UFONE SIM as well.