Ufone Call Summary Alerts
8 years ago
Ufone is introducing this service called “Call Summary Alerts”, that will offer Call duration, Call cost and remaining balance at the end of each call – service cost is Rs. 10 plus tax per month.
Many customers may not need this service, especially those who don’t check balance more than once a day. For example, if you check your balance twice a day, it means 60 times a month = 60 x .12 = Rs. 7.2
By the way Warid also alerts its subscribers the remaining balance, at the end of each call – and this service by Warid is free.
How to subscribe:
Call 127 and follow the procedure to activate Ufone Call summary Alerts. After successful subscription, call summary will be received in following format as a flash message:
Call Duration:XXXXSec, Call Cost:Rs.XXX, Balance: Rs.XXXX.0
- Monthly Subscription charges- Rs. 10 + Tax.
- If sufficient balance is available, you will be subscribed.
- If the mentioned balance is not available, Weekly Subscription charges- Rs. 3 + Tax will be deducted. If the later mentioned amount is available, you will be subscribed.
- If the mentioned balance is not available, Daily Subscription charges- Rs. 0.50 + Tax will be deducted.
- If you get subscribed on weekly or daily basis, at the end of the week or day, system will again try deducting subscription fee in the same pattern as mentioned above.
How to Unsubscribe
Call 127 and follow the procedure to deactivate the service
Update: Those who have subscribed to Voice Bundles, will not receive SMS alerts, until their bundle minutes are used