Ufone Introduces SMS Bucket for Postpaid
8 years ago
After plenty of treats for prepaid, to facilitate its postpaid base, Ufone has planned to introduce this (virtually) unlimited SMS bucket for postpaid customers.
Earlier, there were 500 SMS a month bucket available for selected postpaid plans. However, this SMS bucket can be availed with all postpaid packages.
Bucket Name: SMS Monthly Package
Number of SMS: 10,000
Price Bucket: Rs 150 + Tax
Validity: 1 Month (With Auto renewal feature)
How to subscribe?
Customer will SMS sub to short code 610 to subscribe – Upon successful subscription customer will receive an acknowledgement SMS.
Inquiry of the remaining SMS can be done by sending info to 8606 (charges Rs, 0.50).
Terms and Conditions:
- This service is available for the following Postpaid packages only: Tariff: U50, U250, U550, U1000, U1600, and U5000)
- Customer will be charged on prorated basis.
- Customer will have to call Customer Services to unsubscribe from the package and Un-subscription is free of charge. Upon un-subscription Monthly SMS package will also expire immediately.
- Once unsubscribed customer will is not be able to re-subscribe in the same month/bill cycle.
- The service is accessible on all kinds of hand sets.
- The package is valid for a period of one billing cycle from the point of subscription.
- The customer can check remaining free SMS by sending a blank SMS to 8606. SMS to short code 8606 will charged at Rs. 0.50 + tax.
- Upon auto-renewal of Monthly SMS Package, remaining SMS from the previous cycle will not transfer over to the next billing cycle.
- If your account is block due to non-payment of bill, the monthly SMS package will also be blocked.
- All rates are exclusive of GST
- 19.5% FED on usage and 10% withholding tax at recharge or bill applies.
Note: This service is not officially announced yet