Ufone is offering this new SMS package, that allows 500 Ufone to Ufone SMS a day for Rs. 2.39 including tax where validation period is 24 hours.
Packages: Daily On-net SMS Package
Subscription: Rs. 2.39 (including tax)
No. of SMS: 500
Validity: 24 Hours
How to Subscribe:
To subscribe the Daily On-Net daily SMS Package send “sub” to 611
Step 1: Write message “Sub”
Step 2: Send to “611”
How to Un-subscribe?
The customer can unsubscribe by sending “unsub” to 8611. Un-subscription will be charged at Rs.2 + Tax.
Terms and Conditions:
- This package is only valid for Ufone to Ufone SMS
- SMS to all other network will be charged according to customer’s tariffs.
- This service is available to all Prepaid Ufone customers on all packages.
- Users can subscribe to multiple SMS Packages.
- Daily On-Net SMS Package has highest Priority in case of multiple package subscription i.e. On-Net Package will be consumed first before other packages.
- The package is valid for a period of 24 hours from the time of subscription, but if the number of messages offered is consumed before 24 hours then the service will be expired before the validity period ends.
- The customer can check remaining free SMS by sending a blank SMS to 606.
- SMS to short code 606 and 600 will charged at Rs. 0.50 + tax or a SMS from customer’s SMS package.
- The customer can activate multiple SMS packages at the same time by sending a separate subscription SMS for each package. Both subscription charges will be deducted, remaining free SMS will be shown separately.
- The customer will be able to send SMS even after reaching zero balance, as long as the subscription is valid (available free SMS and within 24 hours).
- Upon auto-renewal of Daily SMS Package after 24 hours, remaining SMS from the previous day will not transfer over to the next day.
- The remaining valid free SMS will be available till expiry time even after un-subscription.
- If multiple Daily SMS packages are subscribed within 24hrs, auto re-subscription will be based on the last package subscribed.
- Customers can subscribed to Daily On-Net SMS package multiple times, however, as policy only one package per day is allowed. If any customer is found subscribing more than one package, her/his MSISDN may be blocked.