Mobilink has launched its 24 Ghanta Offer which allows customers to talk for 100 minutes (Mobilink to Mobilink) in a day for only Rs 29 plus tax.
This counts 3,000 minutes a month against Rs. 900 (average), which is pretty good. So if your on-net usage is high, this package is for sure a good suit for you.
However, a common Mobile phone user is not going to get any benefit out of this package, reason: daily rental is too high to afford.
How to Subscribe?
To avail the daily 24 Ghanta Offer subscriber will have to move to a new tariff plan by sending an SMS to 676 (One time subscription charges of Rs 30 apply)
After subscription the following rates will apply:
Voice Calls (On-net and off-net): Rs. 0.75 plus tax 30 Sec
SMS (On-net and off-net): Rs. 1.0 plus taxper SMS
Once you are on this new package, you can avail 100 minutes offer, any day, through the following processes:
For 24 Ghanta Offer: Enter *101*1*05# on mobile screen and press send
Un-subscription Process from 24 Ghanta Offer
To unsubscribe from this offer please write UNSUB and send SMS to 676(no charges for un-subscription).
Terms and Conditions
- The minutes of the 24 Ghanta Offer will be valid for one day and for Mobilink calls only.
- Customers from any Jazz package can subscribe to this offer by sending SMS to 676
- Jazz Ghanta Offer, Hybrid Bundles, Jazz LNO Offer, ClubRed discount will not be available to subscribers of Jazz 24 Ghanta offer
- This is a limited time offer
- Terms and conditions apply
- 19.5% FED on usage and 10% withholding tax at recharge applies