Now by porting your current number to the Ufone network you can obtain unlimited SMS to any network for three months and up to 1000 on-net minutes absolutely free!
- The first free 3000 sms will be available upon activation of SIM, the next 3000 free SMS will be available the next month, after consumption of at least Rs.50 worth of balance other than the already provided Rs.100
- The third month’s free 4000 SMS will be available after a further consumption of at least Rs.150 worth of balance
- Upon usage of free balance (i.e., Rs 100), within 30 days of SIM activation, 50 free onnet minutes will be awarded on each RS 50 usage. Maximum limit is 1000 minutes.
- Free minutes are valid for 7 days and free SMS are valid for 30 days
- Free minutes are only Ufone to Ufone
- Free SMS are to any network in Pakistan
All you have to do is switch to the Ufone network by March 5, 2010, and use as much balance as you can besides the available Rs.100 balance and get up to 1000 Ufone to Ufone minutes and unlimited free SMS to any network for the next three months.
Ufone Advertised the same few days earlier with different print and TVC, for both new users and MNP users, but this time focus is on MNP users. Ufone also claims to deliver the sim free to you doorstep in 48 hours.
How to get this offer?
Call 033-1236-1236 from your mobile now and get your FREE Ufone SIM delivered to your home within 48 hours .
- Free minutes & SMS will be added within 7 days to customer’s account
- This offer is valid on SIMs purchased or numbers ported until March 5, 2010
- 48 hours delivery – Subject to the completion of correct required customer information, Only selected Cities.
- Terms and conditions apply
- 19.5% FED on usage and 10% withholding tax at recharge or bill applies.
- Using SIMS without proper documentation is a crime – PTA
- Limited time offer.
Update: The Free Sim delivery to your home with in 48 hours proved to be a Hoax, as I myself and one our friend, both living at Lahore, requested the Port on Feb 16, 2010 @ 02:00PM after waiting for 48 hours when i called the helpline on Feb 18, 2010 @ 05:00PM, the CSR told us that application is in Que and will be processed with in 4 working days.
Regarding the 48 hours delivery he told that 48 hours start after you receive the confirmation call, which will processed within four working days, that makes it 4 days + 48 hours, i.e 144 hours.
Below is TVC for this offer