As we had anticipated, Warid has revised its Glow package, and renamed it Glow 2.0 or Glow Version 2.
Let’s jump straight to the tariff details
- Taxes apply
- Per 30 seconds billing applies, unless specified.
- Rs. 1 +Tax will be charged only on the first Glow Gang off-net call made in a day.
- Favorite 5 off-net & 5 on-net numbers
- On-net: To all other Warid numbers
- Off-net: To all other Mobile networks & landline numbers
- Weekdays: Monday to Friday
- Peak hours: 8am to 11pm
- Off-Peak hours: 11pm to 8am
- Weekends: Saturday & Sunday
- Peak hours: 5pm to 11pm
- Off-Peak hours: 11pm to 5pm
Glow Gang Details
- Number of Glow Gang Friends: 10 (5 off-net & 5 on-net)
- Check Glow Gang list: SMS List to 129 @ Rs. 2+tax
- Add a Glow Gang Friend: SMS Add<space><Warid number> to 129 @ Rs. 9+tax
- Delete a Glow Gang Friend: SMS Del<space><Warid number> to 129 @ Rs. 2+tax
- You can change your Glow Gang numbers as many times as you like.
- Taxes apply
- MMS is charged both for receiving and sending.
- MMS unit is a message of size 250KB on-net and 100KB off-net & on international numbers.
- Mobile Internet (GPRS) unit is charged per 64KB.
Terms & Conditions
- For Prepaid connection, please submit your Warid connection form with a copy of your CNIC.
- Dial 789 for new SIM activation.
- “Using SIMs without proper documentation is a crime – PTA.”
- Kindly note that all calls will automatically disconnect after 50 minutes.
- 19.5% FED on usage & 10% withholding tax on rechage apply.
- Prices are subject to change at Warid’s discretion.