After Mobilink, now Telenor is offering Reverse Auction where the lowest bidder will win Samsung Touch Screen phone and Rs. 100 balance.
All you have to remember is that your bid should be:
- the lowest
- the most unique!
So idea is to bid the lowest unique value to win the phone. Telenor system will guide you through SMS regarding your current bidding status.
How to Bid?
You can participate in the auction by sending in your bids. The system will compare your bid against the existing bids and update you with the appropriate reply from the below scenarios.
Lowest Unique Bid Response: You will get this response if your bid is the Lowest Unique. In other words, you are the winner until someone outbids you.
Unique Bid Response: You will get this response if your bid is Unique but not lowest. This tells you to bid again with a lower amount.
Lowest Bid Response: You will get this response if your bid is lowest but not unique since many people have sent this bid. Therefore, you are supposed to try with a greater value so that your bid becomes Lowest Unique, that is, lowest amongst all the unique bids.
Out Bided Response: You will get this response if you were the winner at one point in time having Lowest Unique bid but are now out bidden by someone else. Therefore, you have to try again with a different bid.
Neither Lowest nor Unique Bid Response: You will get this response if your bid is neither lowest nor unique. Therefore, you have to try again with lower bids.
Already Lowest Unique Bid Response: You will get this response if the bid you have sent earlier is already Lowest Unique. In other words, your bid is the winning bid until you are out bidden by someone else with a lower unique bid.
To participate, send bidYour Amount to 3000
Bid Amount Range is Rs 1-2000. Example: SMS ‘bid 250’ to 3000
SMS Charges: Rs.5+tax.
- The bids will be refreshed for both auctions, which means that for the second auction, you can re-send the bids that you sent earlier in the first auction
- Competition is open to all Telenor subscribers resident in Pakistan and of or above 18 years of age.
- Winner Customer has to have the Telenor Mobile number in his/her or parents/relative name. A copy of CNIC would also be required for age and number verification.
- Winner would need to pay the bidding amount to receive the Nokia Express Music Phone. Telenor Pakistan will contact the winning bidder for details.
- The maximum number of bids by a customer should not exceed 1000.
- Telenor Pakistan reserves the right to change the auction items in case of non availability of specified item due to any reason. In that case, Telenor Pakistan shall offer another item of similar quality, features and value.
- The decision of Telenor Pakistan in relation to this campaign would be final and binding on all participating players.
- Second Reverse Auction will start from 22nd and last till the 24th