Djuice is offering its customer to avail one lucky hour to make hourly calls to FnF numbers. This lucky hour will be assigned by Telenor – meaning that customer will not have any control on hour selection.
How to Avail Lucky Ghanta Offer:
Send an SMS to 6666.
The ‘lucky hour range’ will be communicated to the customer. For Eg: if the lucky hour is at 1700 hours, the customers will be told that the lucky hour is between 1600-1900 Hrs.
- SMS to 6666 is charged at 20 paisas per message.
- Each call will be charged from Rs. 0 to Rs. 3 per hour
- Lucky Ghanta Offer charges will vary from day to day
- Offer is valid on all djuice price plans
- No activation is required for this offer – all you need is to send an SMS to participate
- The charge will change everyday. Call charges will vary from Rs.3/hour to absolutely free calls (5 paisa setup charge will be charged on free calls)
- On djuice main price plan and djuice jaagtay raho the charging will be implemented in a free after x manner i.e. when the Lucky ghanta charges are Rs.3/hour, on djuice main and djuice jaagtay raho, all calls in the lucky ghanta will be free after 3 minutes
- On djuice din raat, complete call charges will be deducted upfront
- The lucky hour will change every day
- offer is also applicable on 6th FnF
This offer is not applicable for subscribers who are subscribed to the djuice boltay jao offer on djuice din raat. Lucky Ghanta Tariffs will be applicable once the subscription validity of boltay jao offer ends.
For more details contact helpline