Pakistan Telecommunication Company LTD (PTCL), as a result of massive encouraging response from its valued customers towards its ‘new year bonanza launch’ last month, has continued a countrywide exciting package ‘PTCL Bonanza Thrill’.
This limited time offer is applicable to all PTCL landline and Vfone customers from 1st February till 28th February, 2011.
With this bonanza thrill offer the PTCL customers can call from PTCL landline or vfone to Ufone, PTCL landline (local and NWD) and to Vfone (local and NWD) between 8pm to 8 am which will be charged for only first three (3) minutes and the remaining duration of the call will be free.
- This promotion will be applicable for all calls made from PSTN and Vfone on PSTN Network, Vfone Network and Ufone Network (033X Numbers only)
- First 3 minutes: Normal prevailing Tariff
- After 3 minutes: No charging
- Promotion will be applicable daily from 8 pm to 8 am
- Launch Date: 1st February, 2011
- End Date: 28th February, 2011
- (Other than Ufone: Charge as aforesaid) calls made around the clock will be charged as per normal existing tariff.
- All taxes will be applicable
- This Promotional package will not be available on FSTC, Payphones, PCOs and PRIs, BRIs.
- This limited offer is applicable to all PTCL and Vfone customers from 1st Feb to 28th Feb, 2011
Naveed Saeed, SEVP Commercial has said that PTCL has always provided the best packages and promotions to its customers and this particular promotion will enable customers to make longer duration calls to their loved ones without worrying about the bill. He further added that PTCL has always strived to provide its customers with the best and most affordable services. And the new packages will not only reinforce PTCL image as a customer centric organization but will also encourage the usage of landline among our customers. Importance of which can not be undermined even in a cellular oriented era.